Dear Dr. Feyerabend and Team:
To recognize the value of clinical research sites as a partner in the clinical research process, INC Research is presenting a Clinical Research Site Award to selected sites. It is my great pleasure to inform you that Studienpraxis Urologie Nürtingen has been selected as a recipient of a Clinical Research Site Award for your participation in the 9785-CL-0410 study. This award recognizes your site for your accomplishments and contributions. Your INC team members had the following comments in nominating you for this recognition:
- The whole study team (investigators and study coordinators) is highly motivated, very well organized and always friendly. They know their patients very well and are engaged with them individually, always taking their time to speak in detail with patients during visits.
- Study start up process was very efficient: The CTA for the study was fully signed only 28 days after the start of the contract generation/negotiations. Furthermore, they prepared and sent all relevant documents to SSU for site submission to the national ethics committee in time and therefore could be submitted with the first wave of sites for this trial. PI is also available during her holiday for urgent issues.
- The enrollment rate is according to feasibility, and the site screened their first two patients within the first week after site initiation took place, showing high motivation to bring in subjects as a high recruiter for the study.
- Relevant study data is always available in eCRF shortly after the visit, and eCRF queries are answered according to timelines. Patient files show organized structure. Source documents are accurate, complete and legible. All relevant lab reports, patient records, physician letters, etc. are signed and commented upon, if applicable, in a timely manner. Informed consent properly obtained and consenting process is well documented in source data.
- Thank you to the whole study team for your ongoing effort and contribution to the study and your high commitment to your patients.
Please click here for a message expressing my thanks for your continued commitment. A member of the INC Research study team will be reaching out to you within the next few weeks to schedule a time for the award to be presented to you and your site staff. We hope you will display the award at your site with pride as it is given with great appreciation for your efforts to improve the health and treatment options available to patients worldwide. Congratulations!